- PICKUP FROM OUR WAREHOUSE, NJ 07606.
- PLEASE CALL 201-641-0300 FOR MORE INFO.
- Durable porcelain with glazed finish is easy to maintain
- Slight tone variation creates a unique appearance
- Frost resistant for outdoor use
Incorporate a touch of style into your space with the MS International Carrara Polished Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile. A perfect complement to any contemporary aesthetic, this elegant, white rectangular tile blends the look of natural stone with porcelain durability and a high-sheen polished surface to help brighten your decor. Suitable for medium-duty commercial or residential floors and walls with minimum maintenance, the tile incorporates a distinctive personal signature in a wide variety of designs. Use matching trim tile or a combination of field tile to achieve the design that best suits your space and preferences.
- 16 square feet, 8 pieces per case. Case weight is 70.48 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 12 in. width x 24 in. length x 3/8 in. thick
- Glazed polished smooth surface with a high sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential and commercial floors including kitchens, halls, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor floor and wall use or outdoor wall use
- C.O.F. greater than .50 is recommended for standard residential and commercial applications and is marginally skid resistant
- Completely frost resistant for outdoor wall applications
- Residential and commercial use
- Don't forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via common carrier or parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product