- PICKUP FROM OUR WAREHOUSE, NJ 07606.
- PLEASE CALL 201-641-0300 FOR MORE INFO.
- Contemporary fabric appearance with porcelain durability
- Popular and easy-to-install plank size
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor commercial and residential use
The MS International Metro Charcoal Glazed Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile combines a glazed top and textured finish with a medium sheen and olive/gray variations in tone, resulting in the perfect contemporary look to complement a variety of decorative schemes. Its design is well suited for both indoor and outdoor use and makes an especially stylish touch for modern bathrooms. Featuring an impervious water absorption rating, this frost-resistant tile is constructed from durable porcelain and suitable for installation on walls, floors and countertops, a perfect upgrade for any room.
- 16 square feet; 8 pieces per case. Case weight is 64 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 12 in. width x 24 in. length x 3/8 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a medium sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential and commercial floors including kitchens, corridors, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor and some outdoor use
- C.O.F. greater than .50 is recommended for standard residential and commercial applications and is marginally skid resistant
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via common carrier or parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children