- Features beige and brown hues with slight tone variations
- Resilience and affordability of tile with a hardwood appearance
- Use on counters, floors, walls, fireplace facade, shower stalls
High-definition imagery and a glazed, textured surface make Redwood Natural Porcelain Wall and Floor Tile a viable, authentic-looking alternative to real hardwood. Better yet, it's more affordable, easier to care for and stain-resistant. These brown and beige 6 in. x 24 in. rectangular tiles from MS International have an impervious water absorption rating, which makes them a suitable option for showers in addition to countertops, floors and walls. Highly durable and skid-resistant, Redwood Natural plank-style tiles are rated for moderate residential foot traffic and light commercial use. A low sheen and slight tone variations coordinate with many decor styles to create a modern aesthetic.
- 1 square feet, 10 pieces per case. Case weight is 44 lbs.
- Grade 1, porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 6 in. width x 24 in. length x 3/8 in. thick
- Glazed textured finish with a low sheen and a subtle variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential and commercial floors including kitchens, halls, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use
- Slip-resistance/C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) guidelines
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Suitable for residential and commercial use
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product