- PICKUP FROM OUR WAREHOUSE, NJ 07606.
- PLEASE CALL 201-641-0300 FOR MORE INFO.
Arabescato Carrara 1 in. x 1 in. Marble Tile features distinctive shades of white and gray. It’s lovely honed finish and blend of neutral hues lends a refinement and modern edge to any room. This tile makes an exceptional statement when used for showers walls, tub surrounds, flooring or as a kitchen backsplash. Arabescato Carrara is also suitable for light commercial applications, where it’s often used as a wall or backsplash tile. It’s available in 12 in. x 12 in. mesh-backed sheets, which streamlines the installation process. Note: Inspect all tiles before installation. Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish, etc. It is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes when installing. Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pit’s that are often filled. The filling can work it’s way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure. All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer.
- 10 square feet, 10 pieces per case. Case weight is 45 lbs.
- Grade 1, natural marble mosaic for floor, wall and countertop use
- 12 in. width x 12 in. length x 10mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic. 1 in. W x 1 in. length brick pieces.
- Honed finish with a medium sheen and random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating is not applicable for natural stone
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications and is frost resistant
- C.O.F. 0.80 and above is recommended for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Highly Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset, and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via common carrier or parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product
- A 1-year limited warranty is provided on flooring and surfacing products manufactured or distributed by MSI within the limitations explicitly outlined in the warranty statement