MSIs Evita Ice 8mm Glass Stone Blend Mosaic Tile strikes the perfect balance between traditional and contemporary with neutral colorways of gray, greige and cream. Durable, low-maintenance and highly versatile, there’s no better way to give your residential or light use commercial space a touch of timeless luxury. The long, linear look of these tiles visually enlarges even the smallest of spaces, while light reflects of the glass for added interest. It’s perfectly suited for a kitchen backsplash, but why stop there. You can also use it on countertops, accent walls, or to give a nook distinct personality. The truth is, wherever you choose to use this gorgeous glass stone blend mosaic, the compliments are sure to follow. Tiles are mounted on mesh-backed sheets for a simplified installation that yields a professional look.
- Sold by Single Sheet or by Box of 10 Sheets
- Each Sheet is equal to 0.98 Sq Ft
- 9.8 square feet, 10 pieces per case. Case weight is 33 lbs.
- Grade 1, glass/stone blend mosaic tile for wall and countertop use
- 12 in. width x 12 in. length x 8mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic with brick-pieces of varying width and length
- Mixed finish with a mixed sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating 0 is suitable for walls only
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor and some outdoor use
- C.O.F. is not applicable to wall tile items
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or some outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Don't forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product
- A 1-year limited warranty is provided on flooring and surfacing products manufactured or distributed by MSI within the limitations explicitly outlined in the warranty statement