Add a splash of contemporary styling to your decor with the MSI Niagra Interlocking Mosaic Tile. This attractive wall tile features a seemingly random arrangement of a blend of glass, metal and granite tile strips on a 12 in. x 12 in. mesh sheet that makes installation a breeze. With neutral gray and brown tones of glass and stone complemented by metal strips, this tile creates a distinct pattern for kitchens, bathrooms and other residential or commercial spaces.
- 10 square feet, 10 pieces per case. Case weight is 35 lbs.
- Grade 1, glass/metal/stone blend mosaic tile for wall and countertop use
- 12 in. width x 12 in. length x 8mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic with brick pieces of varying width and length
- Mixed finish with a mixed sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating 0 is suitable for walls only
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor and some outdoor use
- C.O.F. Rating is not applicable for wall tile items
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or some outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset, and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via common carrier or parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product
- A 1-year limited warranty is provided on flooring and surfacing products manufactured or distributed by MSI within the limitations explicitly outlined in the warranty statement