- PICKUP FROM OUR WAREHOUSE, NJ 07606.
- PLEASE CALL 201-641-0300 FOR MORE INFO.
MSIs Optima Graphite 2 in. x 2 in. Polished Mosaic Tile features gorgeous gray hues for enduring elegance. The union of fashion and function, this neutral porcelain tile stands the test of time on floors, walls, countertops, and backsplashes even in the busiest commercial settings. The perfect choice to create a clean canvas with endless potential, these solid toned petite square mosaic tiles are a favorite among designers and contractors. Coordinating 12x24 tile and 24x24 tile are also available. This is a rectified tile, mechanically finished on all sides to achieve uniformity. Its precise sizing allows for a thinner grout joint, which results in a clean, professional install and reduces staining issues.
- 11 square feet, 11 pieces per case. Case weight is 48.4 lb.
- Grade 1, porcelain mosaic tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 12 in. width x 12 in. length x 10mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic. 2 in. W x 2 in. length brick pieces.
- Polished finish with a high sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating V is suitable for both residential and high-traffic commercial use including extra heavy-duty floors and areas subject to severe pedestrian traffic over sustained periods with some dirt such as shopping centers, airport concourses, public walkways and industrial applications
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof
- C.O.F. greater than 0.50 is recommended for standard residential and commercial applications and is marginally skid resistant
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset, and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via common carrier or parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product