- PICKUP FROM OUR WAREHOUSE, NJ 07606.
- PLEASE CALL 201-641-0300 FOR MORE INFO.
Silver Travertine Herringbone Tiles feature a sensational mix of cool whites and grays blended with warm golds and beiges. The stones dramatic herringbone design coupled with it’s lovely honed finish make it distinctly attractive. And it’s as durable as it is good-looking, so it’s an appropriate choice for a multitude of projects. Use this travertine tile to create a stunning floor, countertop or fireplace surround. Or, use it as kitchen backsplash tile or wall tile. In a commercial setting, it’s a great choice for kitchen tile. Tiles are mounted on mesh-backed sheets for simplified installation. Note: Inspect all tiles before installation. Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish, etc. It is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes when installing. Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pit’s that are often filled. The filling can work it’s way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure. All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer.
- 10 square feet, 10 pieces per case. Case weight is 50 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality natural travertine mosaic tile for wall and countertop use
- 12 in. width x 12 in. length x 10mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic. 1 in. W x 2 in. length arched brick pieces herringbone pattern
- Honed smooth finish with a medium sheen and a random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating 0 is suitable for walls only
- Semi-Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% but less than 7%
- C.O.F. Rating is not applicable for wall tile items
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset, and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via common carrier or parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product
- A 1-year limited warranty is provided on flooring and surfacing products manufactured or distributed by MSI within the limitations explicitly outlined in the warranty statement