MS International Product
MSI Charcoal pencil Ledger Panel 6 in. x 24 in. Wall Tile is a Natural Stone Quartzite with metallic black tones. Seemingly random strips of tile are glued together to form a panel that is easy to install.
This frost resistant tile is suitable for indoor or outdoor walls in residential and commercial installations.
Note: Inspect all tiles before installation. Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish etc. It is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes when installing. Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pits that are often filled. The filling can work its way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure. All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer.
- Grade 1, first-quality natural quartzitic slate wall tile
- 6 in. width x 24 in. length x 1 in. thick
- Natural finish with a low sheen and random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating is not applicable for natural stone
- Vitreous tile has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications
- C.O.F. Rating is not applicable for wall tile
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications
- Residential and commercial use
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product
- Coordinates with Coal Canyon Ledger Corner 6 in. x 6 in. x 6 in.
- A 1-year limited warranty is provided on flooring and surfacing products manufactured or distributed by MSI within the limitations explicitly outlined in the warranty statement