MSIs Taos Interlocking Pattern Glass Mosaic Tiles feature warm golds and browns and cool grays that blend together flawlessly. This multicolored tile is stylish enough to be used as a focal point and understated enough to be used as an accent for many different design purposes. And because they’re crafted from crystallized glass, these tiles reflect light beautifully. Use this tile to create an accent wall, shower surround, glass backsplash or other dynamic architectural feature. The possibilities are endless.
- 10.4 square feet, 10 pieces per case. Case weight is 35 lbs.
- Grade 1, glass blend mosaic tile for wall use
- 11.73 in. width x 12.83 in. length x 8mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic. Varying width and length brick pieces.
- Smooth finish with a high sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating 0 is suitable for walls only
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof
- C.O.F. Rating is not applicable for wall tile items
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or some outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset, and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via common carrier or parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product
- A 1-year limited warranty is provided on flooring and surfacing products manufactured or distributed by MSI within the limitations explicitly outlined in the warranty statement