- Honed marble mosaic tile features soft white with gray veining
- 2 in. x 4 in. bricks have beveled edges and a high sheen
- Mesh backing allows cutting to smaller sizes for trim or edging
The MS International 12 in. x 12 in. Greecian White Polished Marble Mesh-Mounted Mosaic Wall Tile has a soft white color with gray veining and a smooth, polished finish. The 2 in. x 4 in. brick pieces are fashioned with beveled edges to add definition to any residential or commercial expanse, certain to infuse your space with visual allure. Boasting random tone variations for extra character, they look particularly stunning as kitchen backsplash or tub/shower surround, and also perform splendidly as an accent panel or countertop surface. Note: Inspect all tiles before installation. Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish, etc. It is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes when installing. Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pits that are often filled. The filling can work its way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure. All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer. After installation, vendor disclaims any liabilities.
- 1 sq. ft. per piece, each piece sold individually; piece weight is 4.5 lbs.
- Grade 1, natural stone marble mosaic tile for wall use
- 12 in. width x 12 in. length x 10 mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic; 2 in. W x 4 in. length brick pieces
- Polished smooth finish with a high sheen and a random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating is not applicable for natural stone
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use
- C.O.F. rating is not applicable for wall tile items
- Not frost resistant
- Residential and commercial use
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product