- Elegant pattern offers a contemporary look to your space
- Great for indoor floors and walls in kitchens and hallways
- Resistant to frost and abrasion for indoor and outdoor use
MS International Paloma 8 in. x 8 in. Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile features a matte finish with a smooth surface, contemporary look and elegant white tones. The tile is suitable for indoor floors or walls in such areas as the kitchen, hallways or terraces and provides moderate slip resistance. This small 8 in. size offers plenty of coverage for large or small areas. Coordinate with other field tile and trim pieces for the finished look you want in your space.
- 5.16 square feet, 12 pieces per case. Case weight is 34.8 lb.
- Grade 1, porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 8 in. width x 8 in. length x 2/5 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential and commercial floors including kitchens, halls, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor use and is frost proof
- C.O.F. greater than .50 is recommended for standard commercial and residential applications
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and slight commercial use
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product