- PICKUP FROM OUR WAREHOUSE, NJ 07606.
- PLEASE CALL 201-641-0300 FOR MORE INFO.
- Natural stone-look hues
- First-quality wall tile
- Indoor or outdoor use
MS International's 6 in. x 6 in. Roman Beige Ledger Corners add warmth to your space with beige and cream colors and hints of gold. The corners come in two separate pieces, each with stepped cut ends - which allows them to be used as traditional corners or inverse corners - depending on your project needs. They complement MSI's Roman Beige Ledger Panels, giving feature walls, outdoor kitchens, retaining walls, and other hardscaping projects a finished, professional look. Roman Beige splitface ledger corners are suitable for interior walls and exterior applications in commercial and residential settings. Note: Inspect all tiles before installation. Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish, etc. It is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes when installing. Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pits that are often filled. The filling can work its way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure. All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer. After installation, vendor disclaims any liabilities.
- 2 square feet, 4 pieces per case. Case weight is 16 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality travertine wall tile
- 6 in. length (One Side) x 6 in. length (Second Side) x 6 in. width x 1-1/2 in. thick
- Natural finish with a low sheen and random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating is not applicable for natural stone
- Vitreous tile has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor
- C.O.F. rating is not applicable for wall tile
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications
- Residential and commercial use
- Genuine stone creates a stunning, natural look
- Don't forget your coordinating trim pieces and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via common carrier or parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- This is a Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certified and Greenguard Children and Schools Certified product