- Easy-to-install panel design
- Natural stones vary and offer a unique texture for your space
- Frost resistant for outdoor use
MS International Sierra Blue Ledger Panel 6 in. x 24 in. Wall Tile is a Natural Stone Quartzite with a multicolor blend of grey, rust and white tones.
Seemingly random strips of tile are glued together to form a panel that is easy to install. This frost resistant tile is suitable for indoor or outdoor walls in residential and commercial installations.
Note: Inspect all tiles before installation. Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish, etc. It is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes when installing.
Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pits that are often filled. The filling can work its way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure.
All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer.
- 4 pieces per Box, Weight by box 45 Lb
- Grade 1, first-quality natural quartzitic slate wall tile
- 6 in. width x 24 in. length x 1 in. thick
- Natural finish with a low sheen and random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating is not applicable for natural stone
- Vitreous tile has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor and some outdoor use
- C.O.F. rating is not applicable for wall tile
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications
- Residential and commercial use
- Genuine stone creates a stunning, natural look