MS International Silver Pattern Honed-Unfilled-Chipped-Brushed Travertine Floor and Wall Tile (5 kits / 80 sq. ft. / pallet)
- FREE PICKUP FROM OUR WAREHOUSE, NJ 07606.
- PLEASE CALL 201-641-0300 FOR MORE INFO.
MS International Silver 16 sq. ft. Pattern Honed-Unfilled-Chipped-Brushed Field Tile adds a timeless Tuscan beauty for the casual lifestyle. Each kit has a combination of rectangular and square tiles that combine to create a Versailles pattern. With a chipped edge, the tile provides a rustic aged look that blends with the surroundings to create a perfect setting. Ideal for indoor or some outdoor applications, these natural travertine tiles are durable and have various shades of gray and silver that create a subtle visual interest. With a large selection of sizes and accessories to choose from, this tile can easily be laid in a pattern or single layout and is suitable for residential and commercial installations, including kitchens and bathrooms. Note: Inspect all tiles before installation. Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish, etc. It is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes when installing. Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pits that are often filled. The filling can work its way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure. All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer.
- 16 square feet per kit, 5 kits, 80 square feet per pallet. Pallet weight is 590 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality natural travertine tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 1/2 in. thick 16 sq. ft. pattern with various sizes in a kit - 16 in. x 24 in. (2 pieces), 16 in. x 16 in. (4 pieces), 8 in. x 16 in. (2 pieces), 8 in. x 8 in. (4 pieces)
- Textured honed finish with a low sheen and random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating is not applicable for natural stone
- Semi-Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% but less than 7%
- C.O.F. 0.80 and above is recommended for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Highly Skid Resistant. Indoor and some outdoor use
- Not frost resistant
- Residential and commercial use
- Genuine Stone
- Don't forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via common carrier or parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product