MSI's White Marble Pebbles is a charming and elegant mosaic featuring tumbled marble stones that appear like smooth pebbles. The polished white mosaic is a clean and refined backdrop that is excellent to use in all your hardworking surfaces such as walls, flooring, or countertops. The durable and water-resistant surface is also perfect for high traffic commercial purposes. Note: Please inspect all tiles before installation, as natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish, etc., so it is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes when installing. Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pits that are often filled. The filling can work its way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure. All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer.
- 9.10 square feet, 10 pieces per case. Case weight is 39 lb.
- Grade 1, natural marble mosaic for floor, wall and countertop use
- 11.42 in. width x 11.72 in. length x 3/8 in. thick mesh-mounted mosaic
- Tumbled finish with a low sheen and random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating is not applicable for natural stone
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications
- C.O.F. 0.80 and above is recommended for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) guidelines. Highly Skid Resistant
- Not frost resistant
- Residential and commercial use
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product
- A 1-year limited warranty is provided on flooring and surfacing products manufactured or distributed by MSI within the limitations explicitly outlined in the warranty statement