- Outdoor safe
- Frost resistant
- Great for medium traffic areas
Add a splash of modern styling to your decor with Titan Interlocking Mosaic Tile. A seemingly random blend of black/gray porcelain and stone strips forms this 12 in. x 12 in. mesh-mounted tile, infusing your space with a clean look and a contemporary ambience. The mixed-sheen, mixed-finish tiles from MS International will invigorate any residential or commercial setting and are versatile enough to be used outside or on a fireplace surround. They look particularly ravishing as kitchen backsplash or bath wall and also work stunningly as a countertop surface or feature wall.
- Sold by Single Sheet or by Box of 5 Sheets
- 1 square foot per piece, each piece sold individually.
- Piece weight equals 3.5 lbs.
- Grade 1, porcelain/stone blend mosaic tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 12 in. width x 12 in. length x 8 mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic. 1/2 in. width x varying length brick pieces
- Mixed finish with a mixed sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential floors including kitchens, halls, corridors, balconies, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use
- C.O.F. greater than .50 is recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant. Indoor use
- Frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Suitable for residential and commercial applications
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified produc