Transform your space into a Tuscan-inspired expanse with this honed travertine floor and wall tile. Tuscany Beige 12 in. x 12 in. tiles from MS International have a beautiful natural stone pattern to make your setting unique and varied, while the neutral color and low sheen coordinate with any design aesthetic. Hearty enough to withstand sub-zing temperatures outside and versatile enough to work with an under-floor heating system inside, this elegant tile is a splendid choice for any commercial or residential flooring project. It's also a stylish tiling option for backsplashes, countertops, shower walls and fireplace facades.
NOTE: Inspect all tiles before installation. Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish, etc. It is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes when installing.
Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pits that are often filled. The filling can work its way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure.
All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer. After installation, vendor disclaims any liabilities.
- 10 square feet, 10 pieces per case. Case weight is 60 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality natural travertine tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 12 in. width x 12 in. length x 3/8 in. thick
- Smooth honed finish with a low sheen and random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating is not applicable for natural stone
- Semi-vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% but less than 7%
- C.O.F. .80 and above is recommended for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) guidelines; highly skid resistant
- Frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Suitable for residential and commercial applications
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via common carrier or parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product