MS International White Oak 3D Ledger Panel 6 in. x 24 in. Wall Tile is a Natural Stone Marble with a blend of contemporary gray and white tones. The tile features random strips of stacked stone glued together for ease of installation.
Each piece is of varying thickness that demonstrates a unique 3-dimensional look. Each panel has an S-shaped end that helps interlock the pieces and enhance the random look. This tile can easily be laid in a pattern or single layout and is suitable for residential and commercial installations.
Note: Inspect all tiles before installation. Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish, etc.
It is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes when installing. Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pits that are often filled. The filling can work its way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure.
All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer.
- Each Piece is equal to 1 Sq Ft. Weight 7.5 Lb/Piece
- Sold By Box of 6 Pieces or By pallet of 5 Boxes
- Pallet Weight 250 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality marble tile for wall use
- 6 in. width x 24 in. length x 1-1/2 in. thick
- Natural splitface finish with a low sheen and random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating is not applicable for natural stone
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use
- C.O.F. Rating is not applicable for wall tile
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications
- Residential and commercial use
- Genuine stone creates a stunning, natural look
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product