MSIs Angora Basketweave Wall Tile is crafted from fine natural marble.
Featuring a background of warm beiges and gold tones accented by cool gray and white tones, this tile evokes a sense of sophistication and dimension. With a polished finish that adds light-reflecting quality, it’s as versatile as it is beautiful; use Angora Basket weave Tile as floor tile, wall tile, backsplash tile, on countertops, or anywhere a distinct pattern is desired in the design.
These tiles are mounted on mesh-backed sheets for simplified installation and a professional finish. Note: Inspect all tiles before installation. Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish, etc. It is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes when installing.
Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pit’s that are often filled. The filling can work it’s way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure.
All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer. After installation, vendor disclaims any liabilities.
- 1 Sheet equal to 1 Sq Ft
- Grade 1, first-quality natural marble mosaic tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 12 in. width x 12 in. length x 10mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic. Random brick pieces in a basketweave pattern
- Polished smooth finish with a high sheen and random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating is not applicable for natural stone
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use
- C.O.F. Rating is not applicable for wall tile items
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use