MSls Bianco Dolomite Pinwheel Mosaic Tile is crafted from fine natural stone. Featuring a charming pattern created with iconic white marble triangles accented by miniature hexagons, its classic and contemporary all at once. Versatile and beautiful, its polished finish and neutral color make it suitable for a wide range of design styles and color schemes. Use Bianco Dolomite Pinwheel Mosaic on residential, light commercial, or commercial floors, walls, backsplash, shower surround, or almost anywhere a distinctive pattern is desired. These tiles are GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and come mounted on mesh-backed sheets for a simplified installation and professional finish.
- Sold by single Sheet or by Box of 5, 10 Sheets
- Each sheet is equal to 1.16 square feet, 10 pieces per case. Case weight is 58 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality natural marble mosaic tile for wall and countertop use
- 12 in. width x 13.9 in. length x 10 mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic. Varying width and length pieces
- Polished finish with a high sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating is not applicable for natural stone
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications and is frost resistant
- C.O.F. rating is not applicable for wall tile items
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or some outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Don't forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- This is a Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certified and Greenguard Children and Schools Certified product
- A one-year limited warranty is provided on flooring and surfacing products manufactured or distributed by MSI within the limitations explicitly outlined in the warranty statement
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS