- PICKUP FROM OUR WAREHOUSE, NJ 07606.
- PLEASE CALL 201-641-0300 FOR MORE INFO.
With the MSI Blanco Honeycomb 13.11 in. x 11.57 in. Metal/Stone Blend Mosaic Wall Tile, it's easy to add a splash of contemporary styling to your decor. Mounted on a 13.11 in. x 11.57 in. mesh sheet, this tile is easy to install in a variety of design schemes. With random length pieces of multi colored natural stone and metal, this tile creates a distinct pattern. Note: Inspect all tiles before installation. Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish etc. It is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes when installing. Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pits that are often filled. The filling can work its way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure. All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer.
- 10.5 square feet, 10 pieces per case. Case weight is 35 lb.
- Grade 1, metal/stone blend mosaic tile for wall and countertop use
- 13.11 in. width x 11.57 in. length x 8mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic
- Mixed finish with a mixed sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating 0 is suitable for walls only
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use
- C.O.F. is not applicable to wall tile items
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Don't forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset, and installation tools
- This item is available for in store purchase only
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product
- A 1-year limited warranty is provided on flooring and surfacing products manufactured or distributed by MSI within the limitations explicitly outlined in the warranty statement