MSI's Calacatta Hexagon Porcelain Mesh-Mounted Mosaic Floor and Wall Tile comes in 1 sq. ft. sections for ease of installation and offers a lovely marble look with stunning whites and warm beige veining that delivers class and graceful style in durable porcelain. This tile features 2 in. hexagon chips on a 12 in. x 12 in. mesh-mounted mosaic sheet with a smooth finish and can be used for whole floors or wall sections or trimmed to provide a striking accent as desired. Use the tile in various areas around the home for medium-duty flooring such as in kitchens, hallways or even outside around terraces or balconies. The slip-resistant design is recommended for indoor use.
- 8 square feet, 8 pieces per case. Case weight is 34.4 lbs.
- Grade 1, porcelain mosaic tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 12 in. width x 12 in. length x 10mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic. 2 in. hexagon pieces.
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential floors including kitchens, halls, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use
- C.O.F. greater than 0.50 is recommended for standard residential and commercial applications and is marginally skid resistant
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset, and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via common carrier or parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product
- A 1-year limited warranty is provided on flooring and surfacing products manufactured or distributed by MSI within the limitations explicitly outlined in the warranty statement