- PICKUP FROM OUR WAREHOUSE, NJ 07606.
- PLEASE CALL 201-641-0300 FOR MORE INFO.
MSI's Calacatta Ivory Porcelain Mosaic Tile features a background of a sweeping white and cream porcelain with darker elegant veins of gray and browns. Offering the luxurious look of marble with 2 in. x 2 in. chips on a 12 in. x 12 in. mesh-mounted mosaic sheet in a uniquely sized polished tile, Calacatta Ivory is traditional and contemporary all at once. It's popular with homeowners, designers and builders because it harmonizes sublimely with diverse design aesthetics and it's suitable for many residential applications, including walls, backsplashes and shower surrounds. This stone look tile can also be used in some light-duty commercial applications. This is a rectified tile, mechanically finished on all sides to achieve uniformity. Its precise sizing allows for a thinner grout joint, which results in a clean, professional install and reduces staining issues. Multiple tile sizes, along with coordinating decorative mosaics give your project a finished look.
- 8 square feet, 8 pieces per case. Case weight is 32 lbs.
- Grade 1, porcelain mosaic tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 12 in. width x 12 in. length x 10mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic: 2 in. length x 2 in. width brick pieces
- Polished finish with a high sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential floors including kitchens, halls, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use
- C.O.F. greater than 0.50 is recommended for standard residential and commercial applications and is marginally skid resistant
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Don't forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via common carrier or parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- Recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- GREENGUARD indoor air quality certified and GREENGUARD children and schools certified product
- A 1-year limited warranty is provided on flooring and surfacing products manufactured or distributed by MSI within the limitations explicitly outlined in the warranty statement