With the MSI Crema Arched Herringbone 12 in. x 12 in. Mosaic Wall Tile, it's easy to add a splash of contemporary styling to your decor. This attractive tile features arched chips of polished marble tile in a herringbone pattern on a 12 in. x 12 in. mesh sheet that makes installation a much easier process. With neutral beige shades of natural marble in a polished finish, this tile creates a distinct pattern for install in kitchens, bathrooms and other residential or commercial spaces. Note: Inspect all tiles before installation. Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish, etc. It is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes when installing. Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pit’s that are often filled. The filling can work it’s way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure. All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer.
- 10 square feet, 10 pieces per case. Case weight is 57 lb. (Heavy item)
- Grade 1, first-quality natural marble mosaic tile for wall use
- 12 in. width x 12 in. length x 10mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic. Arched herringbone brick pieces.
- Polished smooth finish with a high sheen and random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating is not applicable for natural stone
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5%
- C.O.F. Rating is not applicable for wall tile items
- Not frost resistant
- Residential and commercial use
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product
- Genuine stone
- A 1-year limited warranty is provided on flooring and surfacing products manufactured or distributed by MSI within the limitations explicitly outlined in the warranty statement
Note: If you order more than (2) boxes (20 Sheets) it should be shipped by Pallet. So please add a valid phone Number