With the MSI 12 in. x 12 in. Crema Cappuccino Basketweave Mosaic Floor and Wall Tile, it's easy to add a splash of contemporary styling to your decor. This attractive tile features chips of marble tile in a basketweave pattern on a 12 in. x 12 in. mesh sheet that makes installation a much easier process. With neutral beige shades of natural marble in a polished finish contrasting with dark brown marble dots, this tile creates a distinct pattern for install in kitchens, bathrooms and other residential or commercial spaces. Note: Inspect all tiles before installation. Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish, etc. It is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes when installing. Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pit’s that are often filled. The filling can work it’s way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure. All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer. After installation, vendor disclaims any liabilities.
- 10 square feet, 10 pieces per case. Case weight is 50 lb.
- Grade 1, natural marble mosaic for floor, wall and countertop use
- 12 in. width x 12 in. length x 10mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic. Basketweave patterned pieces.
- Polished smooth finish with a high sheen and random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating is not applicable for natural stone
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications and is frost resistant
- C.O.F. 0.80 and above is recommended for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Highly Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product
- A 1-year limited warranty is provided on flooring and surfacing products manufactured or distributed by MSI within the limitations explicitly outlined in the warranty statement