- PICKUP FROM OUR WAREHOUSE, NJ 07606.
- PLEASE CALL 201-641-0300 FOR MORE INFO.
With the MSI Fog Arabesque 9.84 in. x 10.63 in. x 6 mm Ceramic Mosaic Wall Tile, it's easy to add a splash of contemporary styling to your decor. This attractive tile offers a stunning look and features arabesque patterned pieces of glazed ceramic arranged on a mesh sheet that makes installation a much easier process. With it’s elegant gray color and classic shape, Fog will bring sophisticated style to your space. This gorgeous ceramic mosaic is perfect for your bathroom, kitchen and other residential or commercial tile projects.
- 10.95 square feet, 15 pieces per case. Case weight is 37.5 lb.
- Grade 1, glazed ceramic mosaic tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 9.84 in. width x 10.63 in. length x 6mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic. 3 in. arabesque shaped pieces.
- Glossy finish with a high sheen and a slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating II is suitable for light-duty residential floors, most areas of the home, except kitchens and entrances, where occasional dirt may be present (soft-sole shoes or normal footwear only)
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use
- C.O.F. greater than 0.50 is recommended for standard residential or commercial applications and is marginally skid resistant
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or some outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset, and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product
- A 1-year limited warranty is provided on flooring and surfacing products manufactured or distributed by MSI within the limitations explicitly outlined in the warranty statement