The Framework Polished Marble Mesh-Mounted Mosaic Wall Tile has a soft white color with gray veining and a smooth, polished finish. The 2 in. x 4 in. brick pieces are fashioned with beveled edges on 12 in. x 13.19 in. mesh sheet to add definition to any residential or commercial expanse, certain to infuse your space with visual allure. Boasting random tone variations for extra character, they look particularly stunning as kitchen backsplash or tub/shower surround and also perform splendidly as an accent panel or countertop surface.
Note: Inspect all tiles before installation.
Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish, etc. It is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes when installing.
Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pit’s that are often filled. The filling can work it’s way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure.
All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer.
- Sold by Single Sheet, Box of 5, 10 Sheets.
- Each Sheet is equal to 1 Square feet
- weight is 4,5 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality natural marble mosaic tile for wall and countertop use
- 12 in. width x 13.19 in. length x 10mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic. 4 in. length x 2 in. width brick pieces.
- Smooth polished finish with a high sheen and random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating is not applicable for natural stone
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications and is frost resistant
- C.O.F. Rating is not applicable for wall tile items
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or some outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product
- A 1-year limited warranty is provided on flooring and surfacing products manufactured or distributed by MSI within the limitations explicitly outlined in the warranty statement