MSI’s Gray Glossy Herringbone porcelain tile offers a soft-toned gray color that complements nearly every design scheme. Its classic yet on-trend pattern and glossy finish create visual interest without overpowering perfect choice for updating kitchens and baths. A welcomed addition to both homes and light use commercial spaces, use it as wall tile, bathroom or kitchen backsplash tile, or on floors or countertops. Mix and match Gray Glossy Herringbone tile with other tiles from MSI’s Domino Collection for easy to achieve designer looks. These tiles are mounted on mesh-backed sheets for simplified installation and a professional finish.
- Sold by Box of 10, 20 Sheets
- Grade 1, glazed porcelain mosaic tile for wall and countertop use
- 9.72 in. width x 12.52 in. length x 10mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic. Herringbone pattern pieces.
- Glossy finish with a high sheen and a slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating II is suitable for light-duty residential floors, most areas of the home, except kitchens and entrances, where occasional dirt may be present (soft-sole shoes or normal footwear only)
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use
- C.O.F. greater than 0.50 is recommended for standard residential or commercial applications and is marginally skid resistant
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or some outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Don't forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools