With the MSI Greecian White Herringbone Mosaic Floor and Wall Tile, it's easy to add a splash of contemporary styling to your decor. This attractive tile features chips of natural marble tile in a herringbone pattern on a 12 in. x 12 in. mesh sheet that makes installation a much easier process. With elegant white shades of natural marble in a polished finish, this tile creates a distinct pattern for install in kitchens, bathrooms and other residential or commercial spaces. Note: Inspect all tiles before installation. Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish, etc. It is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes when installing. Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pit’s that are often filled. The filling can work it’s way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure. All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer.
- 10 square feet, 10 pieces per case. Case weight is 45 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality natural marble mosaic tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 12 in. width x 12 in. length x 10mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic. Herringbone patterned pieces
- Polished smooth finish with a medium to high sheen and random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating is not applicable for natural stone
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications and is frost resistant
- C.O.F. 0.80 and above is recommended for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Highly Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use