MSI’s Harlow 8mm Interlocking Mosaic Tile strikes the perfect balance between traditional and contemporary with neutral colorways of gray, beige and cream. An artistic mix of glass, stone and metal, this mosaic tile is the epitome of chic. Durable, low-maintenance and highly versatile, there’s no better way to give your residential or light use commercial space a touch of timeless luxury. The long, linear look of these tiles visually enlarges even the smallest of spaces. Its perfectly suited for a kitchen backsplash, but why stop there; You can also use it on countertops, accent walls, or to give a nook distinct personality. The truth is, wherever you choose to use this gorgeous mixed mosaic, the compliments are sure to follow. Tiles are mounted on mesh-backed sheets for a simplified installation that yields a professional look.
- 10 square feet, 10 pieces per case. Case weight is 35 lbs.
- Grade 1, glass/metal/stone blend mosaic tile for wall and countertop use
- 12 in. width x 12 in. length x 8mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic with brick-pieces of varying width and length
- Mixed finish with a mixed sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating 0 is suitable for walls only
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor and some outdoor use
- C.O.F. is not applicable to wall tile items
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or some outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Don't forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via common carrier or parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- A 1-year limited warranty is provided on flooring and surfacing products manufactured or distributed by MSI within the limitations explicitly outlined in the warranty statement