MSls Hexagono Nero Mosaic Tile is crafted from fine natural stone. Featuring a black marble background and layers of interlocking white marble hexagons, its a throw-back to retro with contemporary flair. Bold and beautiful with a sophisticated polished finish, this tile is a conversation-starter. Use Hexagono Nero Mosaic Tile on residential, light commercial, or commercial floors, walls, backsplash, shower surround, or almost anywhere a distinctive pattern is desired. These tiles are GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and come mounted on mesh-backed sheets for a simplified installation and professional finish.
- 10.6 square feet, 10 pieces per case. Case weight is 53.50 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality natural marble mosaic tile for wall and countertop use
- 11.5 in. width x 13.25 in. length x 10 mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic. Varying width and length pieces
- Polished finish with a high sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating is not applicable for natural stone
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications and is frost resistant
- C.O.F. rating is not applicable for wall tile items
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or some outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Dont forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via common carrier or parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- This is a Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certified and Greenguard Children and Schools Certified product
- A one-year limited warranty is provided on flooring and surfacing products manufactured or distributed by MSI within the limitations explicitly outlined in the warranty statement
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS