MSI's Nero Marquina Herringbone Glass Tile is sophisticated enough to be used as a focal point, and understated enough to be used as an accent for many different design purposes. The combination glass and herringbone 2 of today's hottest trends this mosaic is especially popular among homeowners who want to give their kitchen, bath, or other space an instant upgrade.
Recommended for backsplashes, accent walls, and shower surrounds, this easy-care glass mosaic has everything going for it.
This product features 2 in. x 4 in. glass tiles artful arranged on mesh-mounted sheets for simplified installation that yields a professional look.
- Sold by Single Sheet or by Box of 10 Sheets
- Each sheet is equal to 0.95 Sq FT
- 9.5 square feet, 10 pieces per case. Case weight is 35 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality glass tile for wall use
- 11.61 in. width x 11.81 in. length x 8mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic
- Unglazed mixed finish with a mixed sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating 0 is suitable for walls and residential or commercial use only
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof
- C.O.F. Rating is not applicable for wall tile items
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns.
- GREENGUARD indoor air quality certified and GREENGUARD children and schools certified product
- 1-year limited warranty is provided on flooring and surfacing products manufactured or distributed by MSI within the limitations explicitly outlined in the warranty statement