Add a splash of sophistication to your decor with Silver Travertine Split face Mesh-Mounted Mosaic Wall Tile. It features seemingly random arrangement of travertine bricks in trendy shades of gray and beige, infusing your indoor or outdoor space with a sharp look and contemporary flair. The low-sheen, split face stone strips are perfectly arranged on 11.81 in. x 12.4 in. mesh-backed mosaic, which seamlessly interlocks with other tiles to create a uniform appearance. Suitable for residential and commercial use, this versatile tile has infinite applications to complement a variety of installs. Note: Inspect all tiles before installation. Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish, etc. It is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes when installing. Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pit’s that are often filled. The filling can work it’s way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure. All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer.
- Sold by Single Sheet or by Box of 5 Sheet
- Weight of Box 25Lb
- Each Sheet is equal to 1.02 Sq Ft
- Grade 1, travertine mosaic tile for wall use
- 11.81 in. width x 12.4 in. length x 10mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic. Varying width and length brick pieces.
- Natural split face finish with a low sheen and random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating is not applicable for natural stone
- Semi-Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% but less than 7%
- C.O.F. Rating is not applicable for wall tile items
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or some outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset, and installation tools
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product
- A 1-year limited warranty is provided on flooring and surfacing products manufactured or distributed by MSI within the limitations explicitly outlined in the warranty statement