Soho Stax Pattern 8 mm Mixed Tile is an elegant and dramatic blend of glass and stone. This tile features longer horizontal and vertical slate gray, vertical snowy white tiles - and the result is breathtaking. Its intricate pattern and delicate hues make it a marvelous modern choice for homeowners who want to create a one-of-a-kind bath or kitchen backsplash. Its also durable enough to be used for flooring and countertops in the home. In commercial environments, its a fantastic glass and stone tile backsplash and wall tile. Tiles are mounted on mesh-backed sheets for simplified installation. Note: Inspect all tiles before installation.
Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish, etc. It is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes when installing.
Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pits that are often filled. The filling can work its way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure. All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer.
- Sold by single sheet or by Box of 5 Sheets
- 0.94 square feet/Sheet, weight is 3.29 lbs.
- Grade 1, stone/glass blend mosaic tile for wall and countertop use
- 11.22 in. width x 12 in. length x 8mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic. Varying width and length pieces.
- Mixed finish with a mixed sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating 0 is suitable for walls only
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use
- C.O.F. rating is not applicable for wall tile items
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Don't forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backer board, thinset and installation tools
- This item is available for in store purchase only
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- GREENGUARD indoor air quality certified and GREENGUARD children and schools certified product
- A 1-year limited warranty is provided on flooring and surfacing products manufactured or distributed by MSI within the limitations explicitly outlined in the warranty statement