MSIs Taos Picket Pattern Glass Mosaic Tiles feature warm tones of gold and brown and cool grays. The tiles earthy color scheme complements a variety of design aesthetics and it’s modern picket pattern creates a distinct, one-of-a-kind look. These dazzling crystallized glass tiles can be run vertically or horizontally, depending on your desired look. Use them to create a glass backsplash, countertop or shower surround youll never tire of. Or, create an accent wall and give your room a punch of color. The tiles are mounted on 12 in. x 12 in. mesh-backed sheets for simplified installation.
- Sold by Single Sheet , by Box of 10 Sheets
- Each sheet is equal to 1 Sq Ft
- 10 square feet, 10 pieces per case. Case weight is 35 lbs.
- Grade 1, glass/stone blend mosaic tile for wall and countertop use
- 12 in. width x 12 in. length x 8mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic. Picket pattern pieces
- Mixed finish with a mixed sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating 0 is suitable for walls only
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use
- C.O.F. Rating is not applicable for wall tile items
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or some outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset, and installation tools
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product
- A 1-year limited warranty is provided on flooring and surfacing products manufactured or distributed by MSI within the limitations explicitly outlined in the warranty statement