- PICKUP FROM OUR WAREHOUSE, NJ 07606.
- PLEASE CALL 201-641-0300 FOR MORE INFO.
MSIs Textalia 6mm Herringbone Recycled Glass Mosaic strikes the perfect balance between traditional and contemporary with neutral colorways of gray and greige. Combining two of today’s hottest trends herringbone pattern and fabric, linen, and denim looks this recycled glass mosaic is the epitome of chic. Durable, low-maintenance, and highly versatile, there’s no better way to give your residential or light use commercial space a touch of timeless luxury. It’s perfectly suited for a kitchen backsplash, but why stop there. You can also use it on countertops, accent walls, shower walls, or to give a nook distinct personality. The truth is, wherever you choose to use this attractive herringbone mosaic, the compliments are sure to follow. Pair Tektalia with coordinating 12 in. x 24 in. Tektile porcelain tile for signature style. Tiles are mounted on mesh-backed sheets for a simplified installation that yields a professional look.
- 14.7 square feet, 15 pieces per case. Case weight is 45 lbs.
- Grade 1, glass blend mosaic tile for wall and countertop use
- 12.8 in. width x 11.02 in. length x 6mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic with herringbone pattern pieces.
- Smooth finish with a medium sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating 0 is suitable for walls only
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use
- C.O.F. Rating is not applicable for wall tile items
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset, and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via common carrier or parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product
- A 1-year limited warranty is provided on flooring and surfacing products manufactured or distributed by MSI within the limitations explicitly outlined in the warranty statement