MSIs Grigio Lagoon Interlocking 8mm Glass Stone Blend Mosaic Tile strikes the perfect balance between traditional and contemporary with colors of gray, charcoal and silver. Durable, low-maintenance and highly versatile, there is no better way to give your residential or light use commercial space a touch of timeless luxury. The long, linear look of these tiles visually enlarges even the smallest of spaces, while light reflects off the glass for added interest. Its perfectly suited for a kitchen backsplash, but why stop there? You can also use it on countertops, accent walls or to give a nook distinct personality. The truth is, wherever you choose to use this gorgeous glass stone blend mosaic, the compliments are sure to follow. Tiles are mounted on mesh-backed sheets for a simplified installation that yields a professional look.
- 9.7 sq. ft., 10 pieces per case; case weight is 35 lbs.
- Grade 1, glass/stone blend mosaic tile for wall and countertop use
- 11.81 in. width x 11.81 in. length x 8mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic with brick pieces of varying width and length
- Glossy finish with a mixed sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating 0 is suitable for walls only
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor and some outdoor use
- C.O.F. Rating is not applicable for wall tile items
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Don't forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via common carrier or parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns.
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product
- A 1-year limited warranty is provided on flooring and surfacing products manufactured or distributed by MSI within the limitations explicitly outlined in the warranty statement