MSIs Whisper White 2 in. x 6 in. Ceramic Mosaic Tile combines soothing white hues with a beveled edge for classic yet contemporary looks that suit any decorative scheme. It’s ideal for creating beautiful kitchen backsplash, shower surrounds, accent walls, and other design features throughout homes and light use commercial properties. Pair it with coordinating Whisper White mosaics for a style-savvy cohesive look, or use it alone to headline your design. Either way, this petite ceramic mosaic tile is sure to add detail and dimension to your space. Tiles are mounted on mesh-backed sheets for a simplified installation that yields a professional look.
- 10 square feet, 10 pieces per case. Case weight is 37.5 lbs.
- Grade 1, ceramic mosaic tile for wall and countertop use
- 12 in. width x 12 in. length x 10mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic. 2 in. W x 6 in. length brick pieces.
- Glossy finish with a high sheen and a slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating II is suitable for light-duty residential floors, most areas of the home, except kitchens and entrances, where occasional dirt may be present (soft-sole shoes or normal footwear only)
- Semi-Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% but less than 7% for indoor use
- Slip-resistance/coefficient of Friction rating of 0.50 both wet and dry is marginally skid resistant, appropriate for indoor or some outdoor applications
- Not frost resistant
- Residential and commercial use
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset, and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via common carrier or parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product
- Get it installed by The Home Depot
- A 1-year limited warranty is provided on flooring and surfacing products manufactured or distributed by MSI within the limitations explicitly outlined in the warranty statement